Merchandising Administration Assistant
Are you looking to start your career with an amazing fashion brand? Apply now!
Our client is an exciting fashion brand who are seeking a talented Merchandising Administration Assistant to join the team based in our offices in London, Shepherds Bush. Reporting to the Assistant Merchandiser, you will be tasked with providing administrative support across all aspects of trading, merchandise planning and forecasting.
- Generate accurate delivery forecasting for the weeks ahead for the wider business and Operations to review targets and plan resources
- Produce weekly delivery summary for department and feedback to department weekly
- Prioritise deliveries and workload to be in line with department and business strategy
- Enforce early stock deliveries for a steady flow of products during the shipping window, maximising the full-price selling period
- Work closely with Trade and Transport to fully understand our Shipping Terms and Customs requirements, acting as the go-between to ensure compliance
- Resolve all warehouse delivery queries within 24 hrs
- Monitor weekly returns analysis report
- Analyse styles with high returns and take appropriate action to minimise returns
- Negotiate late delivery discounts, cancellations, SORs and RTVs
- Action RTV/SOR stock swaps
- Regularly update stock adjustment, discount and cancellation records for accurate reports
- Manage visibility of products on the website, assigning badges to products, Back in Stock, More Coming Soon etc.
- Prepare weekly reports to monitor the performance of your department, highlighting key findings to your team
- Query resolution and follow-up as required by other business areas
- Provide administrative support as required to support the department
- Strong analytic skills and exceptional numeric ability
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Experience in working as part of a diverse team - able to build relationships with other internal and external teams and functions for personal and business development
- A strong eye for detail, great organisational skills and works to a high level of accuracy
- Great initiative
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
Salary depends on experience.